- LCC Business Excellence Awards 2011
- Launceston Cityprom Service Excellence Awards 2011
- New Kitchen - July 2011
- LCC Business Excellence Awards 2010
- 2010 Royal Hobart Fine Food Awards
- Launceston Cityprom Service Excellence Awards 2010
- LCC Business Excellence Awards 2009
- Launceston Cityprom Service Excellence Awards 2009
- Whitelion's Employer of the year award 2009
- Launceston Cityprom Service Excellence Awards 2008
We've done it again - all our our staff have again been nominated in this years award.
Cocobean is finalist in the business marketing, business excellence, people's choice award and business management award.
Our greatest delight was when Casey McLean was announced runner-up in the hospitality service award and Jess Frech was announced the winner.
Congratulations to you all.......... we are all winners. Launceston is more attractive, more viable, more dynamic and more inviting through the excellent service that keeps our customers coming back.
After months of planning and dreaming we have finally moved into our dream kitchen. Yes - we couldn't keep up with the demand for our amazing product in our tiny kitchen upstairs in George Street.
The new facility is off-site, bigger, better equiped and allows us to start dreaming even bigger.
After almost four years in our pokey kitchen upstairs we all agreed it was time to expand.
What does that mean for you?
It means we have the facility to create new products and employ more people.
It also means we can now look to opening chocolate boutiques in Hobart, Burnie and possibly another in Launceston.